1. How to get a group who is negotiating a compromise to re-direct the course of the negotiations when you are a team member and when you have special knowledge of a desired income.
2. How to identify and advocate for your own interests in a negotiation without bargaining from a fixed position (i.e., how to be a source of creative solution finding that can help a group move forward in your direction).
3. Meeting Leadership Skills - How to design and lead a meeting that maximizes the chance of producing a concrete and tangible deliverable (e.g., a decision, white paper, analysis, recommendation).
4. Meeting Participation Skills - How to lead from behind in a meeting (i.e., when you are a meeting participant, not leader, how to diplomatically re-direct the course of a meeting when it goes off track or is at risk of becoming unproductive).
5. How to manage problem behaviors in a negotiation or in a facilitation.
6. How to get closure and a definitive decision in a negotiation or meeting.